- Zoning: Montgomery Planning Department
- Licensing and code enforcement: Montgomery County Department of Housing and Community Affairs
- Permitting: Montgomery County Department of Permitting Services
- Financing: Fannie Mae
- Design and building codes: Ileana Schinder, architect
- Construction: Hopkins and Porter
- ADU Programs for Low-Income Homeowners: John Paukstis, President & CEO, Habitat for Humanity Metro Maryland
The presentations will be followed with a question and answer session, moderated by CSG Maryland Advocacy Manager Jane Lyons with a panel of the above presenters.
The event is free, but registration is required due to limited space!
Travel Information: The Silver Spring Civic Center is located in downtown Silver Spring, with close proximity to the Silver Spring Metro station and many nearby WMATA and RideOn bus lines. If driving, the closest parking garages are Town Square Garage (801 Ellsworth Dr) and Wayne Avenue Garage (921 Wayne Ave).
This event is brought to you in partnership with Habitat for Humanity Metro Maryland and Ileana Schinder, PLLC.
Photo credit: buildinganadu.com