Smart Growth Social will look different this year, but we know the best part is always the networking with fellow creative and committed supporters of better communities. So, we’ll have:
1) Breakouts to give us all a chance to catch-up and share stories.
2) A photo contest featuring your favorite examples of placemaking, safe streets, good urban design, mixed-income housing and more.
For the photo contest, the sky’s the limit — we just want to take a moment to appreciate the progress in our communities, even amid these difficult times. Here’s how it will work:
- Submit your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB, Thursday, October 22nd.
- Use jpeg format and include the following:
- Your name
- Date and location of the photo
- Photographs should be shared with us with accordance to the terms of Creative Commons attribution licensing standard CC-BY 4.0. as is the case with the Greater and Lesser Washington Flickr pool.
- Our review committee will select the standouts for sharing in the breakout where you’ll be able to vote on your favorites.
- There will be prizes for the best images from each breakout session!