Northern Virginia is an economic engine and with smart investments in walkable, inclusive, transit-oriented communities, the region can continue to thrive while reducing traffic and saving open space.
That’s why we support transit communities, revitalization of aging commercial corridors, and transit investments in Fairfax, Arlington, Alexandria, Loudoun, and Prince William.
Yet, some still push for a return to 1950s-style development and an outer beltway that will gobble-up farms and forests, and divert resources from existing transportation needs. That’s why we must also fight for reform in transportation policies at the state level and encourage smart growth policies statewide.
- Our work in the City of Alexandria >>>
- Our work in Arlington >>>
- Our work in Fairfax County >>>
- Our work in the City of Fairfax & Falls Church >>>
- Our work in Loudoun & Prince William counties >>>