- Campaign for Inclusionary Zoning Briefing Powerpoint
- Campaign for Inclusionary Zoning Fact Sheet and Testimony Invite
- DC Office of Planning IZ Setdown Report, July 3, 2015
- Campaign for IZ General Comments on Office of Planning’s Setdown Report, October 27, 2015
- What You Need to Know about DC IZ, March 3, 2015
- DC Campaign for Inclusionary Zoning’s Letter to the Zoning Commission, January 7, 2015
- DC Office of Planning IZ Case File (Search for case 04-33G)
October 22, 2015 | held at DC Fiscal Policy Institute (DCFPI)
David Bowers, Enterprise Community Partners
Claire Zippel, DC Fiscal Policy Institute
Cheryl Cort, Coalition for Smarter Growth
DC Affordable Housing Alliance and the Campaign for Inclusionary Zoning convened a briefing for affordable housing and social justice advocates to learn how the city’s newer affordable housing programs, Inclusionary Zoning, can better serve the people it was intended to help.
The briefing covered how DC’s Inclusionary Zoning regulations are working, and how they can be improved to offer more affordable housing for lower income DC residents. The advocates briefing was in preparation for the January 28, 2016 public hearing by the DC Zoning Commission to consider changes to the IZ regulations to better serve low income people.